Monday, July 14, 2014

WiFi at Ft. Abraham Lincoln State Park!

It's been almost two weeks, but I'm online again.  Gene has the advantage of a tablet and excessive energy so can walk to wifi locations when they're available at campgrounds.  But, here I am, so will catch you up.

We spent the 4th of July weekend at Winnie Dam Rec. Area on Lake Winniebigoshish.  It was a restful time with some rain and even a pelting of small hail stones.  The mosquitoes, however, were bothersome, so I spent most of the time in the RV.  That's when I decided I'd like a screen room.  When we left there, we
drove south and west and into Fargo, ND.  I spotted a Gander Mountain and we turned around and stopped in to look for one.  We thought at first we wanted one with a floor, which they didn't have, and we traveled on. 

The next two nights we spent at Mel Rieman COE which was beautiful and mosquito free.  We watched little bunnies feeding in the evening and  little yellow birds which I think are finches.  Our view was Lake Ashtabula - gorgeous.

We then traveled to Jamestown, ND and stayed at Pelican Point.  Went to Buffalo Museum. 

OK, battery is low.  Hope to continue soon.

No comments: