Thursday, November 20, 2008

Home Again

We arrived home on Friday, Nov. 14 after visiting with Gene's family in Georgia over a couple of days. We have seen gorgeous leaves all the way from New England to North Georgia where we stayed at Yonah Mountain Campground in Cleveland, GA.

It's great to be home with family. We attended Alisa's 6th birthday party on Sunday - she's one of our 5 great granddaughters. The babies Ryan and Ruby have grown tremendously. Ryan is learning to walk (10 months old) and Ruby delights us with her smiles. We will be attending Jared's school play tomorrow night, and Illiyana's play on Tues. at her school. On Thanksgiving we will travel to Eustis to my brother and sister-in-laws house. As I said, it's great to be with family again.

We don't have internet at the house yet, so I'm at the library typing as fast as my fingers will fly.

We are in the process of getting our house back in order. It's like moving in all over again - the excitement and unpacking - finding items you forgot you had. Traveling in a 20' RV limits the items you can take with you. I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe.

I will post periodic updates, so don't think I've disappeared.

Until next time, God's blessings and our prayers are with all of you.

No comments: